Fulfill your wishlist here!

19 June 2010

Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet

This is our favorite place to get high street designer's items at much much discounted price. It is an open air shopping area, with over 145 stores, including my personal favorites- Next, Burberry, Pumpkin Patch, Clarks and Cadbury. I once bought a pair of shoes at Clarks for just £25 and got a second pair for £1! Last year I bought a large Burberry handbag (not for me, for my sis whom has a larger pocket) for just £190.







Lots of food outlets and cafes to boost your energy for the shopping marathon, and play areas for the children! Parking is plenty and free.


Other outlets include Marks & Spencer, Gap, Mulberry, Austin Reed, Nike, Calvin Klein, Timberland, Tommy Hilfiger, La Senza, Molton Brown, Whittard of Chelsea, Levi's.

Some info-

Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet:

Kinsey Road, Ellesmere Port,
South Wirral, CH65 9JJ, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 151 348 5600

Family friendly?... YES
Wheelchair/ buggy friendly?... YES
Do I wish to come again?...err you mean for the 19th time?
Will I recommend to friends?... All my friends have emptied their pockets there

My suggestion:
Hmm..wear flat shoes and leave your husbands at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you say?